Hey Star Smiles Family –
As we navigate the current pandemic we have made the changes listed for visits to our office. These changes take into consideration the guideline set forth by the Centers for Disease Control, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentists and the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners.
- In order to minimize exposure to patients and staff our waiting room has been closed. Patients/parents are asked to call our office upon arrival to check in. You will be notified by phone once we are ready to see you.
- Masks will be required for all parents and patients over the age of five.
- Temperatures will be taken for everyone upon entering the building.
- We will ask a series of Covid-19 screening questions when the appointment is made in addition to when you arrive for your appointment.
- Only one parent will be allowed to attend the visit with children.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we get through this together. We look forward to seeing everyone at their regularly scheduled appointments.
Your Star Smiles Team